Fortune Teller Helga Animated
You Save $12.00
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first to write a review!
- Helga The Fortune Teller Standing Prop That Features Head And Hands That Are Hand-Painted Roto-Pvc, And Her Stooped Frame Is Draped In A Full-Length Cotton-Fabric Dress With Tattered Fabric Details At Cuff And Hem, And Has A Matching Witch Hat And Shawl.
- Plug Into Any Standard Outlet For Her Hand To Pass Over The Crystal Ball And To Power The Sensor. The Sensor Is Light/Shadow/Motion Sensitive And Operates The Led Eyes, Motions, And Sounds.
- Helga The Fortuneteller Will Say One Of Three Sayings With Each Activation Of The Sensor (I Can See Your Future, Dearie - And It Doesn'T Look Good...But It Should Be Pretty Tasty For Me - Ah-Hahahaha! Hog-Spleens And Jaggerthorns, Legs Of A Brown Recluse, I Will Nest Them In Your Eyes, So You Will See - Ah-Hahahahaha! Don'T Be Scared My Precious...Your Death Won'T Be Too Painful! - Ah-Hahahahaha!).
- The Crystal Ball Takes 3 Ag13 Button Cell Batteries (Included)
- Assembly Required.
- ITEM VALID FOR ECONOMY SHIPPING ONLY. Please select ECONOMY shipping at checkout. Express or expedited shipping does not apply for orders with this item.
Just as real as any other fortune teller, this Fortune Teller Helga Animated Prop will make anybody's future look dark and dreary. The motion and light sensor decoration incorporates light up eyes, creepy sayings, and a hand that moves over a crystal ball. An example of one of the three sayings is, I can see your future dearie, and it doesn't look good, but it should be pretty tasty for me. Along with the terrifying animations, Helga the witch fortune teller looks just as scary as she acts. The 5'6 decoration is wearing a red robe with shredded black accents. She also has a menacing smile, wispy purple hair, and a rotting pointy witch hat.
|Care Instructions:||Store Product In Its Original Package. Clean With A Damp Cloth. No Bleach.|
|Material:||Roto-pvc, Cotton-fabric, With Plastic Ball,synthetic Hair|
|Warning:||Chocking Hazard- Small Parts Not For Children Under 3 Years Old. Prop 65 Handling The Coated Electrical Wires Of This Product Exposes You To Lead, A Chemical Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer, Birth Defects Or Other Reproductive Harm. Keep Away From Heat & Moisture. For Indoor/covered Porch Use Only.|