If you ask any little kid what their favorite Disney movie is, you can bet that they’ll have a hard time choosing from all of the great ones that exist. Since the 1920s, Disney cartoons and films have dominated popular culture to form a legacy that will live on forever through all of the masterpieces that have been created. If you or your child think that you’re Disney buffs with a gold mine of movie, park, and character knowledge inside of your heads, take our Disney trivia quiz to find out if you know as much as you think you do! Ranging from super easy to nearly impossible, these questions are sure to act as a true test of your Disney expertise.
1) Which glass slipper did Cinderella lose as she was running away from the ball?
2) How many brothers does Hans from “Frozen” have?
3) In “The Lion King,” Simba’s mother is named…
4) Who does Pocahontas’ father want her to marry?
C. John Smith
D. Governor Ratcliffe
5) In “Tangled,” what is Flynn Rider’s real name?
6) What is Maleficent’s raven named?
C. It has no name
7) Why is the crew of the Black Pearl cursed in “Pirates of the Caribbean”?
A. It never says why in the movie
B. They stole a boat
C. The monkey cursed them all
D. They stole Aztec gold
8) In “Enchanted,” where is Giselle originally from?
D. New York City
9) In the live-action film “101 Dalmatians,” who plays Cruella De Vil?
A. Glenn Close
B. Angelina Jolie
C. Joely Richardson
D. Joan Plowright
10) In “The Princess Diaries,” of what country is Mia a princess?
11) Which of the following is not an area in Magic Kingdom?
A. Liberty Square
C. Main Street USA
D. World Showcase
12) What 3-D movie is featured at Animal Kingdom?
A. It’s Tough to be a Bug
B. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
C. There is no 3-D movie
D. The Lion King
13) How many ghosts inhabit The Haunted Mansion?
14) Which Disney theme park is the largest in the world?
A. Magic Kingdom
B. Animal Kingdom
C. Disneyland Paris
15) Who are all of the Disney parks named after?
A. William Disney
B. Robert Disney
C. Walt Disney
D. Maria Disney
16) What is the name of Aladdin’s monkey?
17) Which of the following is not the name of a dwarf in “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
18) How many eggs does Gaston eat for breakfast in “Beauty and the Beast”?
A. One dozen
B. Three Dozen
C. Five Dozen
D. 99 Dozen
19) Which of the following is not the name of one of Ariel’s sisters in “The Little Mermaid”?
20) What is the name of Pocahontas’ hummingbird friend?
Do you know as much as you thought you did? Even if you don’t have a lot of this Disney knowledge stored in your brain, you can still enjoy all of the great movies and attractions that Disney has to offer. Watching your favorite movies over and over again will never get old, and it may help you answer more trivia questions!
1)A – left
2)D – 12
3)C – Sarabi
4)A – Kocoum
5)B – Eugene
6)B – Diablo
7)D – They stole Aztec gold
8)C – Andalasia
9)A – Glenn Close
10)C – Genovia
11)D – World Showcase
12)A – It’s Tough to be a Bug
13)D – 999
14)B – Animal Kingdom
15)C – Walt Disney
16)A – Abu
17)D – Cheerful
18)C – Five Dozen
19)B – Adriana
20)A – Flit